Thursday, May 29, 2014

New moon in May

For this new Moon in May I've drawn, as usual two cards from my Osho Zen Tarot. Because I've used this deck for all my new moon readings, it is no wonder the same cards come up now and then . Both these cards have been pulled for a previous New Moon readings. No-thingness was in the Release position this last Lunation and Patience came up in the same position in January.
Release: Seven of Rainbows – Patience
It has been a difficult period with lots of challenges these last few months.  And all I could think was: “When this is over I will…..” But perhaps I should have known it is never over. This is just life. There is always something which is more important than my own needs, desires and aspirations. I will have to say goodbye to the waiting game. My time is Now!
Embrace: V No-thingness
When I do let go of the waiting there is this great black void of No-thingness to dive into. I have been so busy with everybody else's life I've forgotten to color my own. But for the next lunation I will embrace this emptiness. This space between breaths were everything is possible:
“All you can do now is to relax into this no-thingness...fall into this silence between the words...watch this gap between the outgoing and incoming breath. And treasure each empty moment of the experience. Something sacred is about to be born.”

5 comments:

  1. "But perhaps I should have known it is never over." If we can ever truly grasp this, that 'life happens' and it's not personal, I think we would be eagerly and adventurously living our lives! I know this intellectually, but it hasn't moved into my heart yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mind is always way ahead of my heart and spirit too. While the first one wants to apply for collage the latter two are still in preschool :)

      Delete
  2. Funny how that little dash changes the word "nothingness" into something with a much more nuanced meaning... the language choices in different tarot and oracle decks are really interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, I just noticed I had forgotten all the little dashes in my post. Or was this comment a subtle hint, Lol

      Delete
    2. Ha, I do love well-placed punctuation marks.

      Delete