Thursday, July 23, 2015

The sun - Feeling good

After my last post, the Sun card from the Gaian Tarot as my daily draw, couldn’t be more appropriate. Since my impromptu little art session I feel so much more relaxed. It is if all my windows are opened and fresh air is coming in. Look how the woman in red is dancing in the sunlight. She is totally engaged in her dancing and enjoying the flow of her movements. There is nothing but the here and now and the joy of being alive.
This is the card of the great YES; a card of happiness, celebration joy and everything good and optimistic you can think of. It is so important to understand we can all feel this way if we are brave enough to take the necessary choices and actions. Happiness is our natural state of being. When are able to let go of our excess need of control and our rigid belief systems it will surface effortlessly
This weekend I am going to celebrate my mother’s birthday.  My brothers will be there too, so it also will be a family reunion. I intent to spend this time together with an open heart, a smile on my face and without any expectations
I wish you all a lovely sunny weekend and I’ll see you again next week

Hugs
P.S I've been on Instagram for a few weeks now and I would love to follow my readers. So if would like me to, please leave your Instagram in the comments

8 comments:

  1. This card reminds me of one of the meditations I sometimes do with groups, called "The Holy Moment." It involves remembering a time when you felt joy, not necessarily anything earth-shattering. The five senses are used to bring the moment back again. Mine was simply walking outside one spring day, hearing the swish of the breeze in the pine trees, feeling the breeze on my arms and sun on my face, smelling tea olives in bloom, and taking a twirl with my arms outstretched. The meditation involves bringing the memory into sharp focus first, then dropping it and connecting with the joy still radiating in the heart.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend - with no expectations in tow I'm sure you will!
    I don't have a smartphone, so I'm not on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing this beautiful meditation. This too affirms the fact we can always find joy within! Lovely
      Yes I will leave my expectations at home. Thanks!
      It is a pity.I don't have a smartphone either but I do have small android tablet!

      Delete
  2. That is such a happy and joyous card. You really can feel her energy. I want to be there with her!

    I would have such a great time following people on Instagram and browsing the images. But alas...I do not have a smartphone either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a very happy card!
      Maybe the next phone ????
      I am in I.G. with my tablet. That works too!

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful and vibrant card to pull! It sounds like you're feeling refreshed in important ways. I hope your celebration for your mother is great! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was indeed a wonderful surprise And yes, I do feel really refreshed and I am looking forward to visit my mother and see my brothers there

      Delete
  4. Hope you have a wonderful family weekend, Ellen! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe, it was good to be together as a family again. :)

      Delete