Thursday, October 24, 2013

Reading: What I'm grateful for and how it does affect me.

As a follow up for this morning’s post I thought let’s do a reading with both oracle and tarot cards. For the main theme I drew from the  Oracle of the Shapeshifters:


Bats in the belfry: This card speaks to me about gratitude for how far you've come on my life’s journey. Despite what everybody else was thinking, I did it, thanks to looking at things in a different perspective and daring  to fly blind, trusting on other instincts then usual (bats). Well that card did ring a bell for me J. Then I drew three cards form the Legacy of the divine Tarot:
The Hanged man: That’s again one of those hits. Because this card also talks about looking at things from another point a view ,staying put for a while, to be in the moment and to think about the next move/direction.
The five of cups: I Know I've come to this point to keep my focus on the two filled cups. Although there was grief, there was also much to be thankful for. And I will keep those cups filled. Perhaps I’ll even get some new ones.
Seven of wands: Now  I’m strong enough to take care of myself, to stand up for my convictions. To defend my place in life.
I feel I am in sort of a limbo, a resting place. So I can gather my strength to make the next choices for myself and then I'll move forward in life again.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that was a great reading! How did you like using a combination of oracle and tarot? Start looking for new glasses to replace those broken ones - I bet you will have plenty to fill them with. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen it done by Prince Lenormand and I thought I'd give it a try. For me it works like a charm. The oracle card is the theme which colors the other cards. Sort of like a question but then you leave it to the cards to figure it out what you want to know
      I have some glasses stored up in boxes, all ready to be unpacked :)

      Delete