Sunday, June 8, 2014

Justice - the ripple effect

Crystal Visions Tarot JusticeFor today I've drawn another Major Arcana card from the Crystal Visions Tarot: Justice. This is one of the few cards I often don’t know what to write about. It is about fairness and truth and being accountable for your actions and words. This angel of justice will make an impartial decision. She doesn’t look at her sharp edged swords which is reflecting the light of truth. She is completely focused on her scales to make sure they maintain their balance with every decision she makes. In that way I see this card as a symbol of the universal law of cause and effect, which is always just although sometimes harsh. The Universe is always seeking for balance trying to fill empty spaces. Just like this small brook at the angel's feet keeps flowing in search for  a broader riverbed.
So what does this card has to tell me today. I honestly don’t know. I drew a blank on this one. I know everything I do or say has an impact on mine as well as other’s tomorrows. Often we do not see the effect of our actions right away; it is more like a ripple effect into the future. So I will try to stay aware of what I send into the world as it will influence so many others, some of whom I probably do not even know. And one day it might even return to me, in any way whatsoever.

"When we focus our energy towards constructing a passionate, meaningful life, we are tossing a pebble into the world, creating a beautiful ripple effect of inspiration. When one person follows a dream, tries something new or takes a daring leap, everyone nearby feels that energy, and before too long they are making their own daring leaps and inspiring yet another circle."  Christine Mason Miller

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a beautiful quote! Yes, let's all toss our pebbles into the stream, and ripple out to meet one another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to be back to your blog and the internet! :) You were missed.
    When I see Justice, I think of balance but not in a moderation sort of way. Here are the kind of questions I ask myself: Where has there been too much mercy and not enough tough love? Where has there been emotional leniency instead of objectivity? Where have you allowed someone to ignore responsibility while you tried to take up the slack?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same her my friend! It is good to have you back .I am glad you has such a wonderful time!
      I like your take on this card. Sometimes we are trying to be too "nice" without noticing we doing them and ourselves a great injustice
      I will quote you in my tarot journal if you don't; mind :D

      Delete