Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Aeracura – Blossoming

Goddess Guidance Oracle AeracuraFor today I purposely picked up a Doreen Virtue deck as a way of self care. No difficult or startling messages but a gentle nudge in the right direction was what I was looking for. I've chosen the Goddess Guidance Oracle deck and I've drawn Aeracura. Never heard of her before. She is a  not so well-known Celtic and/or Germanic benevolent earth goddess who helps us to reach our goals without unnecessary stress and who restores our faith in the future. She is devoted to blossoming. She represents the "blossoming" aspect of ourselves  The cards depicts a small faery like being, emerging form a budding flower. The message on the card says:
 “You are just getting started, so have patience with yourself and the process, and do not give up. In many ways you are like a flower bud who is ripe and ready to open and grow. Don’t rush this process, as it is part of your beautiful path
Aah, that’s good! Patience is good when you’re feeling not that perky. After this first feeling of relieve, I realized that is a very odd notion to consider yourself as a blossoming flower when you are  at my age. But I guess you can apply this notion to every new phase and or project in your life. You plant a seed, tend for it and have patience. Don’t try to hasten this budding process. Take good care of yourself, practice your new skill or work on that new project but take time to rest and refuel too. 

So after I've had my second cup of coffee I am going to put a first layer of paint on new painting. I have no idea what I am going to paint  and I will try to let go of the end result because I have noticed this will enhance the feeling of flow and freedom while painting.

“And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” Anais Nin

5 comments:

  1. Nice quote! This card gives me the feeling that there are resources right at my feet that I could be using, instead of worrying about the where/how/who of things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does have this feel of abundance. Probable because she is an earthgoddess.
      Anyway my first layer of paint is already drying so I am "budding"!!!

      Delete
    2. Can't wait to see the finished flower (if you want to share, that is)!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful post Ellen. Love the card of the small blossoming fairy! Just lovely!

    " “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” Anais Nin I love Anais! What a metaphor. So very true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes such a beautiful quote can say more than a lengthy story.:)

      Delete