Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Nine of Pentacles - A little update on where I've been…

Today card is the Nine of Pentacles from the Original Rider Waite tarot. This card shows perfectly well what I’ve been up to these last few weeks: Nothing spectacular except taking it easy and enjoying the peace and quiet of my own home. Life has presented me with some rather difficult “stuff” which took and still is going to take a lot of my energy, so blogging had to be moved to the back burner for a while. I don’t know how it is with you but when life is challenging my cards seem to grow quieter with the day, so there wasn’t much to blog about anyway. The lady in this card is enjoying herself in her garden and she is noticing the precious daily gifts of her life. Like the snail she moves gently and slowly through her day. She encourages me to follow my heart’s impulses and to do what brings me joy and happiness. Also she is a welcome reminder that there is so much to be grateful for even when life isn’t all together perfect.

8 comments:

  1. I'm grateful you've made an appearance again to let us know you're okay -though dealing with life's manure that is supposed to fertilize us and make us grow. :) Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear friend. Hopefully I will be able to stop by now and then. đź’•

      Delete
  2. I'm so good to see you're back! I missed your blog. I feel the same when life is challenging. Take your time. Hugs and much love to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Margaret. They mean a lot

      Delete
  3. So glad to see you back, Ellen, I was wondering how you were doing. And yes, it can be good to withdraw to deal with 'stuff' - I have been doing some of that, too. For me, it's not so much that my cards have been quiet, but rather that they've been very personal, or else I just haven't had time to write their messages :D
    Wishing you a relaxing, peaceful weekend, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe. I am still going slowly but it is what it is for now
      Hugs

      Delete
  4. Hi Ellen,

    Ellen I've been out of the loop myself somewhat.

    I'm very glad to hear everything is ok with you as you aren't ever far from my thoughts. We all need to take a break from our online lives sometimes and focus on first things first.

    I've lost two of my closest friends to cancer over the past few months and well it really was hard, and taken on some projects that have had my attention lately as well. But I wanted to wish you the very best this Christmas, Joy, Peace and much love always now and into the New Year. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dearest Catherine, thank you for your kind words. Saying goodbye to friends and loved ones is heartbreaking. I feel so sorry for your loss. I wish you everything good for the coming Holidays and I hope the new year will bring you Joy and peace in your heart
      Hugs Ellen

      Delete