Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Five of Water – Open your eyes and smile

Dreams of Gaia Tarot Five of Water
Today’s card is the Five of Water from the Dreams of Gaia Tarot.  We see a mermaid crouched on the bottom of the sea. Her head is bowed down, her eyes are closed and she looks very downhearted.  She doesn’t see the orange colored fish nor does she see the golden ring with a beautiful pearl hidden between the coral. From above radiant sparkly light is shining down on her. But she doesn’t notice this either, Why is she so said? What is troubling her? Grief, fear, worries, regret, guilt….? These are all emotions which paralyze us and/or block us from moving away from this place of anguish. They keep us from focusing on the beauty and abundance in our life which is still available for us. So little mermaid, open your eyes, put the ring on your finger and swim with the fish towards the light. I am sure this will put a smile on your face again
P.S. For me today this Light also represents the Divine which I come to see more and more as a source of Loving and Compassionate Energy which is always with me even if I don’t  realize this.

11 comments:

  1. The pearl is a great symbol for this card. The irritating, painful grit that becomes something beautiful is how I can choose to frame the pain in my life. I can use it to become bitter and close-hearted or compassionate and open-hearted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am grateful on a daily basis that I have chosen the latter over this bitter always nagging feeling. Life is what it is and thank God/dess we can choose how to deal with it!

      Delete
    2. P.S Which doesn't mean this is easy :)

      Delete
  2. I know that pose as 'studying your navel', or too wrapped up in self. Ok for an hour or so, but as a lifetime outlook I suppose it cries Doom Doom :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily she has enough to distract her if she decides it's enought for today

      Delete
  3. We are both getting strobes of light and flashes of gold today. Wonder what's in store?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we are both in need of some extra loving care and attention :)

      Delete
  4. Maybe she is in repose and praying for her oceans. A lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's interesting, I see what Sharyn means about her navel gazing. Yet, it could also be her sat in prayer. Maybe she's just taking a little time out to connect to source, to remember all that is good in her life despite the moments of sadness. So, when she opens her eyes she can see the world and all its wonders afresh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that! Whatever happens there is always so much to be grateful for.

      Delete