Monday, November 28, 2016

Miss Spiderweb - Slowly beginning to work on my web again

Oracle of the Shapeshifters Miss Spiderweb
First and foremost I would like to thank all of you for your kind and warm comments and get well wishes on my previous post.  They really meant a lot to me.
Today’s card is Miss Spider Web,  from the Oracle of The Shapeshifters. This card is all about making new connections and rekindling old ones. Strengthening the parts of our web which are meaningful and  supportive and taking down those parts which are worn out and not adding anything of importance to the intricate structure of our web.
This morning my neurologist advised me to really take it slow and also to keep in mind that the recovery from my neck hernia will take a at least another six weeks or more. I was allowed to do the things I love the most but in only really small amounts of time. So this blogpost is done in several sessions of five minutes.
But at least I can start weaving and working on my online web again. Please understand that although I am doing the best I can,  I will not be able to leaves comments every day on the most beloved strings of my web but I do enjoy reading my favorites blogs each day.
I see this post as the beginning of my healing process for which I am ever so grateful.

16 comments:

  1. Take care of your health first, and everything else will fall into place! I'm glad that your healing is progressing, and that you're pacing yourself as you return to your activities. I'm sending many positive thoughts, and many hugs, your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear Olivia! It seems we are in a similar place right now
      Hugs to you too

      Delete
  2. Yeah for making progress - even slow progress is a good thing! No worries about leaving comments; just knowing your hanging around the blogosphere again makes me very happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to be back too, even if it is only for a little bit for now

      Delete
  3. I think the best you are doing is actually tremendous. It is really good to read your wordsmithing again. Thank you very much for dropping by my blog today with all you have going on. Take good care of yourself. Your recovery is the most important thing. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and yes I will be taking good care of myself especially under the watchful eye of my daughter :)
      I am also glad to hear you are feeling better too

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It isn't easy but I will remember to take it slow

      Delete
  5. Glad to hear you are on your way to recovery! Take your time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very happy to see you spinning your web again Ellen, and especially that you are little by slowly feeling better! You've been missed! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Catherine!! I've missed all of you too and this feels a bit like coming home again :)

      Delete
  7. Baby steps are always the best. Start out with a little bit here and there and throw in a little this n that and you are on your way. My continued hope for your healing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carolyn, Yes baby steps; It is hard not to start running right away :)

      Delete
  8. It's wonderful to see you spinning your words again, Ellen! Sorry to hear that it is such slow going healing. Still, health is the centre of your web, without it everything else is weakened. So, take care of yourself, and know that we are holding you in mind, whether we *see* you or not :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe, I will. It feels so good to know I am held by my online friends!

      Delete