For today I have taken a break from the Mary El Tarot. A kind of breathing space you could say. Sometimes when I read with a deck for a while, it can get too intense and then I like to shift to lenormand or oracle cards. Not that I value those less but they do touch a different part of me and each system addresses a situation in their own unique way.
So for today I’ve picked the Enchanted Lenormand. The first card would be the topic of my question since I didn't have a pressing question to ask.
I've pulled The Diviner. So the first thing that came to mind was: why does reading cards appeal to me so much; why is this such a passion of me?
The next cards are: Moon, rider, key and coffin:
- Messages from the unconscious will unlock blocked thinking patterns
- Stirring my dreamscapes will be the key to freedom
- Creative activities will be the solution for my depression
- Moon + coffin: numbed emotional life
- Key +rider; revealing message