Saturday, October 4, 2014

Ten of Cups - There is a lot to be grateful for

Legacy of the Divine Tarot Ten of Cups Ciro Marchetti
Today’s card is the Ten of Cups from the Legacy of the Divine Tarot by Ciro Marchetti. At first I intended to pick a card myself which would represent my latest obsession with the “Midori travelers Notebook”. Besides being overly fond of tarot and Oracles decks, stationery, planners and journals etc  is something I am getting more and more addicted to. But since this blog is mainly about my love for tarot I decide to  just pull a card and see what the tarot had in store for me today. Well isn't this a lovely picture. I see both Tara and our new puppy in this card. Tara in dog’s heaven near a cozy fire place completely  healthy and happy, where cats are friends instead of mortal enemies J. On the other hand this might be our near future. In a few hours we are going to visit our puppy for the second time. We are so looking forward to this and we are counting the days until we can take him home with us.
Finally I see myself in this card, so happy and content with my finished leather project. I am going to finish it tomorrow and although excited to make my own version of the Midori, I am also a bit anxious to ruin the leather. Maybe this card is a good omen, so I pulled a card from the Gilded Reverie Lenormand: Bouquet! I see this one as the gift card and I suppose everything I’ve written  about in this post can be considered as gifts to be grateful for.

15 comments:

  1. Out of all the decks he's done, I think this Ten of Cups is one of Marchetti's masterpieces. Maybe it is because I love animals, but it just evokes such a full-hearted response in me. What beautiful cards for you to draw today. May it be so! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the combination of animals and the heath fire works well for me too :)
      And lets hope it will be a good day for you too
      Hugs

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cards! And I can't wait to see your Midori travellers notebook :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post about it tomorrow it is finished and I love it!!

      Delete
  3. Ooh, I can't wait to see the notebook either! What lovely, delicious cards for you - full of warmth and heart :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT was very scary to make the first cut in the leather but now it is done I am so pleased with it!

      Delete
  4. I look forward to your new leather work project Ellen!
    What a beautiful card to draw, I love his illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are gorgeous aren't they
      I will show it you tomorrow. I wish I could post the smell of the leather mmmmm

      Delete
  5. Hola Amiga! Lovely post full of love and warmth. I love people with positive vibes like you are! Today wine instead of cafecito to celebrate :D Have a night with the brigthest Muchas Estrellas!!!! Hasta mañana!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola LM And thanks you!
      You yourself are quite radiant and positive too my friend.
      Sueño profundo under the Estrellas :D
      Hugs

      Delete
    2. Muchas gracias!!!!!! :D A kiss.

      Delete
  6. Lovely 10 of Cups. I've been away from this deck too long. Perhaps I'll pull it out today. I remember a time when it was the only deck I would use. Not sure what pulled me away from it. Hope your notebook turned out nicely, but above all, I hope you had fun making it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is finished and i had so much fun!
      About the deck. Same here, I had even bought a spare one because I was so afraid if it would be out of stock sometime and mine would be worn too much
      I definitely should use it more. I think I might have bought to many decks in a short time lately

      Delete
  7. Deck overload! :) Yep, I definitely relate with that one. I always end up falling back to the Rider-Waite deck, no matter how many decks I acquire. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha same here after struggling with different systems, decks, and names,it is so good to pick up my Original Rider Waite which feel so familiar and like home to me :D

      Delete