Thursday, September 26, 2013

Let's go for it!

26 September: Sometimes the sun warms the earth like it is still summer. Where do I need the autumn sun for, why is this warmth important to me?
For this question I’ve got the Magician from the Crystal Visions Tarot by Jennifer Galasso.
watercolors the magicien crystal visions tarot
Crystal Visions Tarot - Jennifer Galasso
I’m not always so keen on getting the magician. He is urging me to manifest all those thoughts, dreams,  ideas, inspiration that I have circling around in my head. I love to have all those fantasies about things that I’m going to do, but I’m sometimes fearful of putting those ideas into action. Afraid of failure, you know. When my aspirations are swirling in my mind, they can still become masterpieces. But when I bring them into being they often look dull and less colorful than I have imagined them to be.
But there he is, my magician. With a drum roll he jumps out of my deck. “Let’s do something today! The sun is shining. Come play with me outside! Look at the warmth and the light radiating from my head. Look at the tools in my hands. Take up yours and let’s make it happen!”
Hesitant, I thought lets pull another clarifying card….. The sun… rest my case. The cards remind me of the warm feeling of accomplishment and fulfillment that I get when I have created something. So I need the autumn sun to warm up my intention, my drive to create and then… I will do it.
Today I will go outside and enjoy the autumn sun and think about how I can be creative today without hurting my neck :D

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes I have to tell the committee in my head to shut up (bunch of critics!). :D If I can just stay in the moment with what I'm doing instead of wondering, "Is this good?", I tend to enjoy myself much more when I create. Have fun today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes those voices can be bastards. I'll know when I'm coming in "the flow" because then I'll be hearing myself humming:)
      And thanks I will

      Delete
  2. Today we went shopping and then we had mushroom pierogis for lunch and then I decided to redecorate my altar. That's a good use of the autumn sun. :)

    I hope you show us your creative efforts with those paints!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very curious about your altar, maybe you can post a picture?
      Sitting outside in the sunshine was nice, Sadly my neck/arm have hurt me so much today that I was hindered by it. So I couldn't play with my paints :( Luckily reading cards is not so painful for me at the moment.:D

      Delete
  3. Sorry to hear you're still in pain, Ellen. Hopefully a little warmth will help ease the soreness. And the Magician creates magic when you decide to make your will reality, even if that means deciding to sit in the sun and do nothing (not always so easy) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've enjoyed that very much. I know I've made the right choice, So yes, that's magic to. Thanks :D

      Delete