Friday, September 27, 2013

Shining bright and learning patience

27 September: This is the time that the Michaelmas daisy blooms . How do I radiate and shine?----
If you want to know more about this daisy, go over to Eowyn’s post: Everybody plays the fool
seven of pentacles Anna K tarot
Ann K Tarot
Today  I've drawn the seven of pentacles from the Anna K Tarot. Yesterday I was so eager to get up and paint with my watercolors. I was really motivated. But when I sat down with my supplies, it was hurting me too much. I was disappointed, but I realized that I had set my goals too high. I have to admit that some of the things I like to do are not possible for me right now. So no painting, no knitting, no crocheting, no gardening…. Those are my pentacles that I've put down to rest. I have to be patient for a while. I know that I will get better (this happened to me before)
I am really happy that I have discovered blogging. It keeps me occupied and I'm meeting a lot of new people. J
I radiate and shine bright because I've uploaded my very first Youtube video. More about this in my next post ……(patience J)

8 comments:

  1. Wow, you are on cyber fire! I don't know how to begin to create and post a You Tube video. I don't have the equipment for one thing. But I'd kind of like to do one...maybe you could post about how you did it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't either but I had help from my daughters

      Delete
  2. And likewise, we are very happy to meet you too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking at this deck when I was in Glastonbury, but I bought another instead. I wish I'd seen this 7 of Pentacles before. It's lovely. I really feel energised by that yellow.

    I am glad you have found blogging. As my friend and I say, we chip, chip, chip away at things and do what we can. You do a little of that and a little of this. Hopefully you'll feel better to chip away at your other interests soon.

    Looking forward to the YouTube video. I want to get back to doing some of that too.

    PLN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Anna K tarot is so lovely. It is just like reading a storybook. What deck did you buy instead?
      I've just posted the video which I've made some days ago

      Delete
    2. I bought the Sirian Starseed. As much as I really like it, I think the Anna K might have been less of a novelty and impulse buy. Maybe I'll get it another time. I think that the Tarot of the Hidden Realm will be my next purchase when that is out next month.

      Ah, will check out the video, Ellen.

      Delete
    3. It is out already! I've had it, but decided not to keep it because the pictures are very person centered and I find that difficult to read with. lately I am starting to think now if I've made up my mind about this deck too soon :(. I think it would be great for you to name all those characters :D

      Delete