Saturday, September 21, 2013

Tarot prompts from Mabon to Samhain (part 1)

I have had a request to translate a series of tarot prompts that can accompany you from Mabon to Samhain.
These are the prompts till October. I hope they give you a boost for your daily draws
All credits for these prompts go to Berthe van Soest


21 September:  what stands out in my life at this moment; the dark or the light, or is there balance?

22 September:  The animals prepare for the coming season. How do I prepare for/adjust to the new season? How do I find harmony with the demands of this period ?

23 September : Fruits ripen; De birds nourish themselves before their great journey ; what feeds and sustains me in the fall?

24 September: This is the last day of the corn harvest: “Harvest home”.  From the last corn a corn dolly was made to keep the spirit of the harvest alive till spring. What can I do to keep the spirit of this harvest  alive?

25 September: Mushrooms appear in the forest. They live in symbiosis with the trees. What do I need to survive? What can't I live without?

26 September: Sometimes the sun warms the earth like it is still summer. Where do I need the autumn sun for, why is this warmth important to me?

27 September: This is the time that the Michaelmas daisy  blooms . How do I radiate and shine?

28 September:  Tomorrow it’s St Michaelsday: He is said to protect us and helps the ones in need. What do I need help for. Draw a card and see what help you've got.

29 September: St Michaelsday.  Michael is the angel who has driven the devil out of heaven. How do I drive my “demons” away?

30 September: Everything changes in nature. Every day the world looks different. In what way do I cope with change?


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for translating! That's very kind of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely! I adore how they are so closely connected to nature and the season :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I will post the prompts for the first week of October in a few days.

    ReplyDelete