Friday, June 13, 2014

The High Priestess - Finding the keyhole

My card for the day is the High Priestess from the Shadowscapes Tarot. Just like The Hermit, The High priestess is one of my most favorite cards and both of them rarely come up as my daily draw. So when I do pull one of them it feels like a special energy is visiting me.
The High Priestess is the embodiment of intuition and profound wisdom. She is the keeper of the well of knowledge and truth. A well with abysmal ink black depths where secrets safely rest, where the collective unconscious resides.
She however is free to rise up and bask herself in the radiant sunlight. An owl, her trusted companion and a symbol of wisdom, is flying with her while holding in its claws a key with a red ribbon which, unlocks many mysteries.

This particularly High Priestess looks so happy and blissful. It's like she has unraveled yet another mystery. Again this brings me back to my creative ventures. It feels like because of the experimental painting I've been doing, I've found a hidden keyhole. Something deep inside of me has been unlocked; a door has opened and it makes me so happy. I’m still working on the same painting. A few times a day I add something to it and try to figure out what my next move will be. It is like a game of chess for the soul I guess. Working on this painting is giving me the same lighthearted feeling as this Priestess must have. No pressure, no fear of failure, just enjoying  the process and following my intuition.

10 comments:

  1. I am glad you are pulling what has been hidden into the light. :) "A game of chess for the soul" - I like that image-thought. What a wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sycamore. Tomorrow it will upload the pictures my painting. :)

      Delete
  2. what a nice post, I struggle with the HP card. Probably because I don't want input from anyone else "I can do it myself"...what a laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is a beautiful card! The Shadowscapes I think evokes that creative, whimsical part of our soul but it also presents some really profound insights. Love the new look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It feels more like summer to me than the darker template

      Delete
  4. Ellen, Sounds like you've made that shift back to where you are supposed to be. I'm very happy for you. Love this thought - "A game of chess for the soul" Enjoy the game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cher thank you It feels good to be back "in the game" I hope there is coming some positive change your way too :)

      Delete
  5. The Honey Moon is working it's magic!!!

    ReplyDelete