Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Ace of Wands - Enthusiasm , Inspiration and Confidence

Yesterday I've written about embracing Trust,  so for my daily draw I've asked the following question: What can I do today, to strengthen my trust?  And I drew the Ace of Wands from the Original Rider Waite tarot. This card is showing the necessity  of a lot of trust, both in life and in ourselves. We see the a celestial hand offering us budding wand.  Life and or God is offering us an opportunity  to start a brand new project or to go for an exciting new creative idea. But do we dare to accept  this gift. As soon as we see new chances to explore often we feel a great reluctance and we are experts in coming up with numerous “what if’s”  before we've even tried it.  Killing every possibility of success in the bud.

Well that was yesterday because today I will try be open to new Wandsy gifts and I will even trust in the possibility of synchronicity and little miracles; of all the beautiful things that can happen if I let go of my anxious need to be in control and approach life with enthusiasm , inspiration and confidence. (notice the word “try”, because it won’t be easy. J)

8 comments:

  1. Be fearless and confident in your trust! (Cheering you on from the sidelines). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what if’s Killing every possibility of success in the bud.
    That is distilling the whole idea of change, well said!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharyn. Yes it is difficult for me to bypass doubt but I keep searching for new ways of thinking

      Delete
  3. I love the affirmation, " Expect a miracle". You do that Ellen, you will not be disappointed! <3 This is a powerful card with the power of creative energy! Trust in that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catherine for the encouragement. "Expect a miracle" is short and powerful I will remember that! :)
      Hugs

      Delete
  4. I love, love, love the Ace of Wands! You are absolutely right though, its so hard not to give into "what if" and "but I can't" etc. Doubt is the killer of potential. I hope you are successful in staying open to your Wandsy gifts. :)
    -Sarah Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Doubt is the killer of potential" Beautiful. We should start collecting our own quotes.:D
      Thank you Sarah ,for you warm wishes and for stopping by
      Hugs

      Delete