Thursday, February 12, 2015

Manifestation – Let your dreams roam free

Magical Times Empowerment Cards Jody Bergsma Manifestation
After having been solely working with tarot for a long time, I've pulled “Manifestation” from the Magical Times Empowerment Cards by Jodie Bergsma.
The message on the cards says: “Your dreams have untold energy. Open the door and let them live. Desire and belief are you power”
This card reminds me of The Magician’s energy: Everything is possible when you set your mind to it; you have the power within to manifest your dreams.
Most of my dreams are tucked away safely beneath a heavy blanket of forgetfulness and suppression. They are keeping quiet for now but I know they are still there and fully alive. It is almost if they are in some kind of hibernation. But now Spring is coming, life is stirring and dreams want to bud just eagerly as bulb flowers beneath the snow. Dreams can be awakened and come to life by the power of desire and belief, symbolized by the Dragon and the Unicorn.
Getting to know my dreams and giving them room to live is one of my main life challenges. In a few days I am starting with a 40 day Dutch journaling challenge with the theme: “Making room in 40 days”.  This is a more contemporary way of fasting.  With all kinds of prompts we are going to figure out what we really need in life; what is nourishing and what is a distraction and temptation from Ego. This way we can create room for more fulfilling things like writing, dreaming, meditation, tarot, art or just doing nothing….
I am really looking forward to it and I am sure making room for my dreams will be one of the subjects I want to write about.

8 comments:

  1. That unicorn makes me think of looking for what is pure and true, and the dragon appears ready to burn to a cinder what isn't. :) That 40 day challenge sounds like an excellent idea to pare down to what is truly important and necessary. I don't suppose you have a link to that? (Google Translate can help if it's in Dutch).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I do! It is a free program and everybody can sign up. Let me know what you think of it:)
      http://www.papierenspiegel.nl/schriftelijke-programmas/ruimte-maken-in-40-dagen/

      Delete
  2. Hey, cool project, I look forward to your sharing of the process.
    Unicorns and dragons, the two amazing creatures I was born too late to witness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I won't share this proces because I journal mainly in Dutch
      Lent isn't usually something I pay attention to but this program was very timely for me since I want to simplify my life and find out what is truly important for me and make room for authentic living. :)
      It isn't meant to be a religious program. everybody can tailor it to your own needs.

      Delete
  3. Ah, it is a Lent observation. Not going there ;) A far better observation than giving up candy or chips for 40 days though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was a practicing Catholic my friend use to think I was weird because I loved Lent, but doing the kind of challenge you are about to embark on is a great thing coinciding with Lent. I never was one to give up stuff for Lent, but it was more of a time for deep spiritual reflection and hopefully transformation. I went to Spiritual retreats twice a year for many years in the Spring and in the Fall. I'll check out the link you posted Ellen. I'll be interested to see how you make out! Yeah Easter and Easter Bonnets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I also see it as a time for spiritual reflection but it is also about giving up time consuming things to make room for more fulling experiences. Not only for Lent but for also for the rest of my life. I've had a Christian upbringing too so Lent is embedded in my archetypal reservoir. :)

      Delete
  5. Getting to know my dreams and giving them room to live is one of my main life challenges. manifestation program

    ReplyDelete