Sunday, March 23, 2014

A great question to ask the tarot

The Original Rider Waite Tarot
When you draw a daily card sometimes it can be hard to discover which aspect of your card is relevant for this day. Especially when you pull a gloom and doom card. Yesterday I saw an interview on Daily tarot girl with Sasha Graham, an author  of tarot books. She shared with us her go-to question which, in her opinion, is always applicable to any card in any situation. I agree with her that tarot can be a wonderful tool  to teach you how to live your life to the fullest. A tool that can clear away the “cobwebs in your attic” Her question is: “What can I do right now, in this moment that will bring me pleasure and also positively impact my future (Sasha Graham)
So for today I have asked this question to the Original Rider Waite Tarot and I've got: The Seven of Pentacles. It is almost too good to be true. Out of 78 cards I've got the gardening card or perhaps for today it is better called the after gardening card. For now we are almost finished  with our garden and I am so tired. I had made all sort of plans about what I was going to do after the gardening project but now I am too tired to do anything. And to be completely honest I can stand myself for being tired so that isn't helping either.
And now back to the question: The best thing for me to do right now; which will bring me pleasure is to step back and enjoy the fruits of my labor. Just look at the expression in the guys face. He is so content and at peace in this moment. This will impact my future positively because before I can start another project I have to regain my strength and while doing so I am going to be proud of myself en non judgmental for being tired.
This question is a keeper for me and I hope you will enjoy it too

8 comments:

  1. A wonderful card to get in light of your gardening project. Where I live gardening is not a reality yet. There is still too much snow and more keeps arriving. I would love to see signs of spring, somewhere, anywhere, soon. Anyway back to this card .. to me, in the end, all that matters, when looking back you are pleased with what you have accomplished. (and proud too). And I do love the question Sasha Graham has suggested. Definitely will use that in my daily draws. xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope for you spring will come soon. a bit of sunshine and some flowers make all the difference
      I am glad you like the question
      Hugs

      Delete
  2. That is such a wise choice to make! It can be hard for me to slow down and enjoy what I've created instead of instantly becoming involved in another project. I think I shall sit, relax and have a cup of coffee with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now wouldn't that be lovely; to be able to share a cup of coffee. Slowing down is hard for me too. I always want to keep my mind occupied before it starts having his own ideas

      Delete
  3. Great question, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this question. Used it this morning with the Lenormand and received a very positive message to get me through the long work day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea to use it with Lenormand !

      Delete