Friday, April 8, 2016

The Ace of Swords – Finding Truth

Tarot of the Hidden Realm Julia Jeffrey Ace of SwordsTarot of the Hidden Realm Julia Jeffrey Three of Wands
For today I’ve drawn the Ace of Swords from the Tarot of the Hidden Realm. Immediately some keywords come to mind: new perspective and ideas, mental clarity and truth.
Looking at this image I noticed that the Heron is looking to his left, which is often seen as the direction of the past, of everything what has been before.  Maybe we can find mental clarity and truth when we face our past and learn from all the experience we’ve had and the lessons we’ve learned.
By embracing and accepting our past new doors will open for us; new opportunities to find the truth or parts of it.
When we try to notice the smallest changes and movements around us and the whispers of our soul within us then we will be able to distinguish truth from illusion. Little by little we gather and learn...
So what will I find when I quiet down and listen.... The Three of Wands: whatever has happened or whatever will happen the love for my family is what drives me to be a better person then I was yesterday.

8 comments:

  1. Sometimes we have cast our gaze backwards for just a bit to appreciate what is in front of us now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we certainly do. And also to keep some perspective and also to be grateful of where we are today

      Delete
  2. What a lovely Three of Wands - putting down roots so one can grow and expand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is lovely! Somehow this deck has brought back already a lot of memories from the time when my DH and I started our family.

      Delete
  3. Lovely cards, excellent reading. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely reading of the cards, as usual, Ellen. x I'm dithering this morning about what deck to use for my first daily draw in months... I see you are still getting on well with Tarot of the Hidden Realm. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carla! Each time I pick up this deck it feels like it is easier to read with it than the last time.:)

      Delete