Wednesday, April 6, 2016

New Moon in April

For this New Moon I've drawn two cards as usual. The first one for the energy I am going to release and the second one for the energy which is beneficial for me to embrace. From the Tarot of the Hidden Realm I got:
Tarot of the Hidden Realm Julia Jeffrey Seven of Pentacles 1

Release – The Seven of Pentacles
This card is all about patiently waiting. A woman is sitting on the ground facing the bleak April sunlight. She is clearly pregnant. She is holding her swollen belly with both hands, protective and nurturing. It won’t be long now. I can remember the times when my pregnancies were almost at their end. I was focused inward and content with just being; waiting, because there was nothing more for me do than to trust the process. Drawing this card, I wondered what it was I was waiting for now, because it is obvious this card in this position means my waiting time is over.
Embrace – The Fool
Wow, what an energetic card this is and so full of possibilities. I love how the colors of both cards seem to blend together and how it looks like both The Fool and the woman are looking at the same sun. This card marks a new beginning. A very suitable card for this Spring. Everything blossoms and comes to life. The waiting is over. It is time for a fresh start.

This afternoon I received an offer from our local fitness center  to have some free trial lessons. I am super exited.  This is totally new for me.  I also know I have to be honest to myself and feel  if it is truly something for me. I am definitely  going to give  this a serious chance because first and foremost  I want to become a lot fitter than I am now and I also want to lose some weight.

8 comments:

  1. These two cards remind me of a flower bud tightly closed that suddenly opens in the sun! Good luck with the gym; just remember to start at a sane pace. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bev I will be careful with myself! :)

      Delete
  2. Both card characters do seem to be facing up enjoying a bit of sunshine. Life is just better when the Sun is shining. I helps sitting out in the Sun, soaking up all that wonderful energy and get my Vitamin D going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the beginning of Spring I feel like a dried out sponge, soaking up the light

      Delete
  3. Fitness center. You know what I thought of when I first saw your Fool? Of someone standing in front of big speakers, the sound goes on, the clothes blow off. Which is what will happen! cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the sound is quite loud there according to M but I have in ear plugs with my mp3 player so I will be alright :)

      Delete
  4. At least with free trial classes you won't feel like you wasted your money if your don't like them. But you might have a lot of fun. I really like going to classes when I get the chance - although I work out a lot anyway, there's a different buzz to being with other people :) Perhaps that Fool energy can carry you through, finding the fun in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This fool has inspired me already to do a lot of things I normally shy from. I hope I will like it. Next Tuesday we'll know more

      Delete