Yesterday I've received my first tarot reading by mail ever.
In the beginning of December, Olivia from First Earth Tarot has done a giveaway. The winner would receive a free reading. And I won!!! I've never won a giveaway before, so I was delighted.
By email (of course J) we exchanged some possibilities and preferences for this reading. And we have decided together that she would give me a reading about my current situation and the major energies which are prevailing in my life right now
She had found a spread which focuses on my inner strengths and gifts: the Christmas tree spread:
1. The Shepherds: What are you tending/watching over?
2. The Angel: What glad tidings do you bring? (What message do you bring to others?)
3. The Star: What is guiding you?
4. The Magi: What gifts do you carry?
5. Mary: What are you giving birth to?
6. The Child: Where do you bring hope and light? How does your divine love become manifest
I thought this would be a lovely and very appropriate spread for this time of year. A few days later I received an email with my reading. And OMG! It was so elaborated, thoughtful, and comprehensive. She has written about two pages full of beautiful things about me that I could recognize so well and yet made me so shy at the same time. The spread really focuses on the positive side and it felt like such a precious Christmas gift.
I will not post my reading here because this is too private but I can assure you her reading style is fabulous and very in depth. Olivia, thank you so very much for this wonderful gift