Friday, June 2, 2017

Six and Ten of Fire – Use you energy wisely

Two cards today: the Six and the Ten of Fire from the Dreams of Gaia Tarot. First I drew the Six of Fire which represents a truce after a conflict. This could be a disagreement with somebody else or, perhaps even more often, an internal conflict. For today and in light of the meaning of the Ten of Fire, I 've picked the last option.

We see two opponents in the Six of Fire, crossing their swords but with the tip pointed down. The mediator is raising his right index finger up as if he is going to speak his verdict over this argument. If they are going to abide by this ruling is going to depend on whether they both are willing to compromise and to listen to each other’s point a view. Yes, sometimes we have to call a halt to our inner combats. It is a loss of vital energy and our rational mind has to put a stop to this. When we can find some internal peace, then we can direct our energy to something more fulfilling like to the energy of the Ten of Fire. This is the card of “mastery of craft and of self”. This kind of mastery doesn’t come overnight. No, we have to apply ourselves diligently and passionately. This card doesn’t imply you have to become the very best but it does encourage us to do your very best. As long as we improve ourselves and our craft we are on the right track. And, let’s not forget to celebrate our achievements along the way. Yes, seeing this card, the quarrel in the Six of Fire seem ever so futile.

Ps I Love how the Dandelions bloom  thanks to the overflowing cup of the mediator 

8 comments:

  1. It helps to be able to consider other options or viewpoints than the one that's got me in a tizzy - I can see where that mediator (a person to talk with) could be helpful! Dandelion leaves are used as a diuretic to help the body get rid of too much fluid, which reminds me of lessening the emotional pull that keep our thoughts locked in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhas that's the fluid in the mediators Cup. First he rids them of too much emotional bagage and then he waters his dandelion with it:)

      Delete
  2. That Ten of Fire reminds of the Nine Charkras that I recently read about. The seven that are contained in and of our bodies and two outside, the aura and the one that connects us to spirit. I see halos(aura) around the central figures in each card. Sometimes we have to connect with what is outside of our-self, either a mediator or in meditation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't noticed the halo's!!! Thank you. This connects these card even more!

      Delete
  3. I have approximately 4,787,940 dandilions in my yard, stop by and help yourself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sunny sight that must be. And, wouldn't that be something, me standing on you doorstep for some dandalions :D

      Delete
  4. It's lovely to be reminded of this deck - so gorgeous! Love what you say about not having to become the best, just to do your best right now. I also like what Carolyn says about connecting with something outside of yourself. You can be your very best, and yet you still need something more - we need to be connected, we are not enough alone, no matter how good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand. I feel very complete when I am alone because I know I am loved by others. Otherwise I would feel very lonely

      Delete