Tuesday, August 22, 2017

New Moon in August

For this new moon, I have pulled one card from the Fountain Tarot as to what energy I should embrace during this next cycle of the Moon and I got the Six of Wands: Another Six after last New Moon’s Six of Cups. Six in tarot is a very auspicious number; it is all about Union, Harmony, and balance. The Six of Wands speaks of hope and motivation and is a very timely card for me because as of late I am trying to build a free-flowing daily routine for myself to get things done and get a more healthy lifestyle. A free-flowing routine might sound like an oxymoron to you but it does work for me.  I’ve started with one habit I want to keep above all, which is meditating for 15 minutes before doing anything else and all the other things on my list were mere suggestions. Now I am also writing daily in my journal and drawing a tiny sketch a day. For me, the success rate of my “routine” is very motivating. I feel very accomplished by doing these three things which will cost me about 45 minutes a day. Only when I feel these three activities have become real habits, I will add one more. Also, I have promised myself that taking a step back when I feel overwhelmed has nothing to do with failure but is, in fact, a kind and compassionate thing to do.
The whole premise of this experiment is getting motivated by success and to take one baby step at the time. Every little success is a like golden star on my chart. And every little setback a pink heart of compassion.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful idea. Great explanation. Praying for your success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Antonio. That means a lot.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Maybe not the world for now but definitely my life :

      Delete
  3. Those pink stars of compassion are just as important as the gold stars. :) Wishing you much success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 15 Minutes can change the World. A journey of a thousand miles, begins with those first steps. Enjoy the journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been an exciting and fulfiling journey so far. Many Thanks!

      Delete