Monday, August 28, 2017

Ace of Cups – replenishing my Heart

Today’s card is the Ace of Cups from the Goddess Tarot.  In this card, we see the full moon “contained—but not captured—within a golden cup surrounded by the ocean, source of all life”. This is a card of great emotional fulfillment and an abundance of Love. It is a card of generosity; giving Love from your heart without holding back but at the same time it is also a card of receiving this Love, which is freely given and will fill up your Heart to the brim and even more. The only thing we have to do is to be willing and deem ourselves worthy to receive it.
This weekend I have been visiting my mother and the overall experience was good. But I am quite exhausted now, so I wasn’t surprised when this card came up again. It has been following me around for the last four days. J

For today I see it this card as a reminder to take care of myself and do the things which will help me to fill my cup again. So after finishing this blog post, I am taking “the day off” and forget about every  “I have to”  until tomorrow. 

13 comments:

  1. A full moon and a full, overflowing cup.... doesn't get much better than that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does indeed feel good to drink from this Cup

      Delete
    2. P.S thansk for the Ladder and the lantern :)

      Delete
  2. time dedicated to mother also fills your own cup. Sometimes mine drained me dry, but it fills my cup now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does indeed. Love is peculiar energy. It doesn't take time into consideration. It changes hours in minutes and vice versa and softens our memories of days gone by....

      Delete
  3. Taking a me day is a great way to express an Ace of Cups day. A gift to one's self.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny how the cards can be quite insistent at times. I hope you enjoy your day of giving to yourself. You are worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear! Up until now it has been a wonderful day!:)

      Delete
  5. Glad to hear you've had some quality time with your mom! And I understand the need to refill your cup!!! This morning I didn't feel at all prepared for the day... or the week for that matter! I pulled a card for one of the IG challenges: "A joyful reminder for Monday" - and the card that came up was the 9 of Cups ;) It filled me with the urge to do what makes me happy, whatever that is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was indeed a good weekend.
      someitems different cards will give us the same messages :)
      I hope your week will be a happy one

      Delete
  6. Family can be wonderful, but also draining! Glad you're refilling your own cup, Ellen dear :) That moon speaks to me, also, of following your intuition, and of allowing youself to be passive, to let go to the flow of life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that can sometimes be the down side of love
      It was indeed a passive Monday for me: more like a Sunday :)
      I hope you are doing well my dear friend

      Delete