Tuesday, March 28, 2017

New Moon in March

Dreams of Gaia Tarot Seven of Earth Ravynne Phelan
For this new moon I wanted to pull one card from the Dreams of Gaia Tarot as to what energy  I should embrace during the time until the Full Moon in April. Instead this one jumped right into my face while shuffling and when I turned  it over I knew it was the perfect card for me: The Seven of Earth. Some of its keywords are grounding, meditation and connection.
In this card we see a meditating figure who chakras a perfectly balanced.  He is one with himself,  the physical world around him and the all permeating spiritual realm. Yes he even fully understands that all these aspects of being spring from the same source  and are all equally important. 
Painting my oracle deck has brought me a great deal of healing but now I want to take it up a notch and take up things I feel less comfortable with.
So for the coming time I want to focus on doing things outside and also pick up my meditation practice (again). This morning I’ve combined the two and meditated in my garden. It is some getting used to because while I meditated other people were talking loudly and someone was working with a sander.
Also I want to go out for walks more regularly again. I know it will bring me peace  and calm but just like meditating I tend to “forget” it too often. Sometimes I think I suffer from spiritual amnsesia J

So lots of ideas and to tackle my forgetfulness I am going to list them  in my planner. Mind you, it won’t be a “todo” list but a gentle “remind” me list of options

10 comments:

  1. Love the focus and calm awareness of the fellow in this card! I live right next to a ball park, so I can relate to noise during meditation (loud speaker, people cheering, etc.). Sometimes I sit on my back porch and do a listening meditation, allowing whatever sounds in the environment to register without pushing any away. When I include them all, I can relax with whatever I hear (like a radar picking up whatever is there to be heard).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes including the sounds into the meditation is indeed helping. That way I have learned to come to terms (most of the time) with the sometimes extremely loud barking dog who lives close by :)
      Ah... the challenges of a Hermit in the city

      Delete
    2. Heehee, we have one of those dogs next door too. My husband is convinced he barks at the grass growing when there is nothing else around. :D

      Delete
    3. shared sorrow is half sorrow :D

      Delete
  2. your post reminds me I've been thinking about trying reiki. Or back to acupuncture. Thanks for door knockering my brain today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Good to have you back :)
      Hugs

      Delete
  3. What a great draw for the New Moon. All that energy swirling around and arising kundalini energy release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gentle reminder of options sounds good!

    ReplyDelete