Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Fool - Let’s go for it!

This morning I asked: “What do I need to do to feel joy today?” and I pulled The Fool from the Joie de Vivre Tarot, which, now I write this down almost sounds like a two and the same things.
Like with many other Fool cards we see the main character heading for the cliff while a little companion tries to warn him/her  for the danger ahead. But here we are actually seeing these dangers in the monster-infested water below. A little spider dangles from her staff as a  symbol of weaving your own destiny
Trust your inner-voice to guide you to travel the road which is best for you. Operate from the essence of your true self, and use your energy wisely. Look beyond the horizon for opportunities. See the world with new eyes to appreciate the beauty within and around you. Be inspired, and follow the magic that life has to offer while on the path of self-development.

I think you all know me well enough to understand I am not a Fool type of person. Being often guided by fear I want to plan everything in advance and rule out (although I know this to be impossible) every possible risk and/or danger. So how do I go about this day. I guess as always with baby steps. This way I increase my change of success. I might chose something different to eat or to wear, to be more open minded to new ways of thinking. Or perhaps drawing with a different medium. We do so many things always the same way, it might be fun to stir things up a bit. So I won’t be  jumping of  the cliff yet but maybe I could try to do something out of the ordinary today.

4 comments:

  1. I like the spider and the notion of weaving one's own destiny. :) And even if a bird or beast tears its web, it will just reweave it. Hope you find some "coloring outside the lines" fun today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bev I am sure I can come up with something!

      Delete
  2. Sometimes I see the Fool as a reminder to be in the moment, open to the small joys like seeing new blossoming the trees and spontaneously deciding to go for a walk, or just humming a cheerful song to yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the life beautiful when you experience everything like it was for the first time.
      I am glad you van still hum after such a busy week:)

      Delete