Saturday, January 17, 2015

Two of Stones – Trust

Chrysalis Tarot Two of Stones Trust Holly Sierra
Today’s card is the Two of Stones (Pentacles) from the Chrysalis Tarot. We see a bear considering if he is able to move to the next rock. The situation looks dangerous but the bear, just awake from his winter sleep, feels the need to search for food. The ice in the river is melting and spring is waiting just around the corner. We see the bear scouting the area, thinking: “Is it safe? Am I strong enough to make the leap? After being in hibernation that long we can assume he might be a bit uncertain and wobbly on his feet. It is crucial he remains firmly grounded and surefooted before he makes any attempt. And above all he has to trust himself. When you feel insecure you are likely to make mistakes or freeze and do nothing
So often we balance between opposing energies. Not knowing which way to go. Only after we've first turned inward to find our strength and confidence we can trust ourselves to make the right decision

Today I promise myself to breath before I jump!

4 comments:

  1. I was out later than usual last night, so if this bear just woke up from hibernation, I could relate to him. :) Other than feed the cats, I have to go directly to the kitchen in search of a granola bar, orange juice and coffee when I wake up. Then I feel more human! I would tell this bear to make sure he's rested and fueled before he trusts himself to the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coffee is my main fuel throughout the day and it is the first thing I make myself before doing anything else. Luckily I can make it and drink it without thinking :D

      Delete
  2. One of my favorite things about your posts is the way you paint the story behind the card image. Happy Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olivia! Somehow these cards tell their story so clearly!
      Have a great weekend too!

      Delete