Last week Raecine from Ownlmoon513 asked us, as part of the Solitary Tarot and Oracle challenge, to create a personal spread tailored to yourself and your deck. That would be a first for me, so I found it rather intimidating to come up with such a spread. She suggested we should use at least 5 cards and you all know how I feel about large spreads J
The Chrysalis Tarot is a rather spiritual deck which in my opinion would call for a spread of a similar nature. Since I often struggle with my own spirituality and relation to and connection with the divine I thought it would be a good idea to create a spread around this subject.
My Spiritual Journey Spread
- Right now I am here; this is my current situation
- Where do I come from?
- Where do I want to go?
- Where does God(dess) want me to go? ( it could be useful to compare position three and four.
- What is blocking me, holding me back?
- What is helping me on the way?
- An encouraging nudge from God(dess)
Tonight I am going to try this spread with the Chrysalis Tarot. Feel free to share your thoughts and comments or perhaps your own experience with this spread