Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Let it Go!

Today’s cards are Strength and The Hanged Man from the Wild Unknown Tarot by Kim Krans. 
Wild Unknown tarot Strength The Hanged Man

The first thing which came to mind, when I saw these two cards together was the famous song from Frozen: "Let it go".
First I pulled The Strength card. In this version of Strength we see only the Lion. The maiden is represented by the rose. The lion is  gentle holding our higher self between the softness of his lips. The sun of consciousness is shining upon them. In this card we have fully integrated our more untamed, wild and powerful self  with the more conscious parts of ourselves. We even trust it to take over if needed. 
So I asked for what cause I needed Strength and I pulled The Hanged Man. The bat is hanging upside down. His feet are in the dark, his head is in the light. Seeing things from a different perspective can provide you with some illuminating insights.... That was the moment I started humming “Let it go”
This is the best advice I can get from my cards for the coming month. In two weeks my SIL is starting his new job. then he will move in with us until S and he have found a place of their own. And let’s not forget the upcoming holidays….

5 comments:

  1. I was humming "Let It Go" just from reading the title of your post! :D Wow, I didn't realize you were going to have an extra housemate before your daughter moved out. I know these kind of things tend to make you see the negative in a person and ignore the positive, but I hope in your case you can hang out with the bat and hum. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bat will be a great help. And humming has always soothed me. I'll admit I'm not looking forward to this but I am positive we'll be okay :D

      Delete
  2. I've never heard the Frozen song, will see if I can pull it up on youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be like a sticky wad of gum on your brain... :D

      Delete
    2. Like Bev said!! Hooked forever!

      Delete