Friday, May 26, 2017

New Moon in May

For this new moon, I have pulled one card from the Gaian Tarot as to what energy  I should embrace during this next cycle of the Moon and I got The Sun.
This card puts a big smile on my face. As you all know I haven't been feeling all too well as of late but now, when I am starting to feel a lot better this card is an affirmation to hold on to this positive change in my life. I don’t expect everything to go smoothly and within my control but I can try to focus on the things that make me happy and on what  I am grateful for. It is often not so much the reality which makes us happy, sad or anxious but the way we perceive this reality. This card encourages me to seek joy intentionally and if I can’t find it, it urges me to do something which makes me feel good: painting and drawing, walking and riding my bicycle, enjoying my garden, eating strawberries and chocolate and reading a good book or perhaps even buying a red dress. And yes, it's okay to spend time with myself because I am totally worth it!
I also love that when I feel good, others seem to feel better too. It seems that Joy and Happiness are as contagious as an ordinary cold
All in all, I am really looking forward to working with the energy of this card for the next four weeks.
Affirmation from the guidebook: I "choose to make a life that creates happiness for myself and for others.”

8 comments:

  1. I love this woman's wide-open arms. It's as if she is willing to embrace all of life regardless of how it's labelled and see it as new and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That exactly what I want: to get rid of the old stories and celebrate each moment for what it is.

      Delete
  2. It is a beautiful card! Yes, you deserve to enjoy yourself, and your life, fully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Oliva. It feels so energiizng and perfetley timed for the Summer season

      Delete
  3. You do create happiness for others through your wonderful posts. Enjoy your sun ☀️ month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laylah. That's heart warming :)

      Delete
  4. I love that concept: joy and happiness are as contagious as the common cold! I could do with some of that today, so thank you (atchoo) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Athcoo to you my dear friend. Wishing you a sunny and joyful day

      Delete